Tuesday 15 January 2013

Digital prints


Digital prints


A print using a very simple motif from a hand drawing of a wrapped conker
I scanned my drawing and repeated it in different sizes and colours (using my colour palette) to make this pattern.
My starting point. A hand drawing of a wrapped conker


Another version in different colours






A pattern made from a very simple motif from a wrapping of a piece of tree bark. I drew it onto paper, and used it four times to make the basic form that I repeated in the pattern
Multiple copies of the drawing of the wrapped bark.
I photocopied the original drawing and cut out the pieces to form the final pattern

Another view of the pattern


Another design from my wrapping. This is from another piece of tree bark. 

The basic pattern from the second wrapped bark, which  I photocopied and repeated to make the pattern

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment