Sunday 27 January 2013

Street Prints


Street Prints






A study in reds

This bright red print shawl really captures the attention. In the winter so many people wear black black black. I like the little figures, but mostly the brightness. I wandered looking for bright colours.
This bag, on the tube, has a nice print


This is a rich brown printed scarf with a swath of black. It reminds me of the colour palette in my wrapping.



A warm scarf in the snow. It has a camouflage and earthy feel to it, with hidden colours.



This shawl reminds me of trees, the forest and nature with the branch and leaves in an interesting colour palette of autumn.



Finally, as I was finishing up my picture taking, I saw this print-like pattern of the snow on a windscreen in the car park.








No comments:

Post a Comment